Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:43:13 +1000
From:      green@filitov.isf.rl.af.mil (Charles Green)
To:        "Josef C. Grosch" <jgrosch@xsvr2.cup.hp.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New daemon artworks :-)

"Josef C. Grosch" stands accused of saying:
} Date: Jul 22, 10:26
} On Jul 22,  9:51am, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:
} > Sean Kelly wrote:
} > >
} > > >>>>> HOSOKAWA Tatsumi <hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp> writes:
} > >
} > > > My new daemon artworks: http://www.jp.FreeBSD.org/jpg/daemon1.jpg
} > >
} > > Amazing.  Just amazing!  The clouds beckon and play games with my
} > > imagination while a lone figure rises above the desolate plain and
} > > faces the sunlight, unflinching, representing a force for good over
} > > the evils of ... other operating systems.  :-)
} > >
} > > Say, I've got this snazzy color laser printer (an evaluation unit,
} > > thank you Tektronix!) I wonder if I can make a poster-sized version of
} > > this!
} >
} > Sean,
} > 	you make a poster of this and i'll send you a check/money order
} > 	for reproduction and shipping costs......jordan, if you are listening
} > 	this one may be a real popular item ;)
} >
} > jmb
} > --
} >-- End of excerpt from Jonathan M. Bresler
}
} Yes, a poster is a very good idea. I'd take one.

	ditto!

}
}
} Josef
}
} --
} Josef Grosch, 47LG4 | "Laugh while you can,  |  My opinions are mine, not
} jgrosch@cup.hp.com  |    monkey boy!"        |  HPs. They have'nt paid for
} (408) 447-0467      |    - John Warfin -     |  them yet !  :-)
}
}-- End of excerpt from "Josef C. Grosch"

--
Charles Green, PRC, Inc.
Rome Laboratory, NY