Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:24:06 +1000
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        unsafe at any speed <erich@ucsd.edu>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PC-Card controller info + more now

Thanks for all your help,
I fixed the time out problem with the program from that site,
altho the mod it suggested to the kernel just make everything
screw up...

Anyway, I can finally give the pc-card an ip address and it
can ping other comps on the network, but nothing can ping it,
its very strange... Its apparently running in Simplex mode
according to ifconfig, yet I selected Full Duplex...

Any Idea what I can do?

Also I couldnt find that polling mode thing, but thats not
really very high on my list of priorities when I cant get 2
way communication happening...

Thanks!
Kal.