Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2018 17:05:08 +0530
From:      <kumar.kaut@gmail.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OFFER---Website design & Development @ $ 5 USD

Hi,

Greetings!

I am Kaut, Web Advisor with a trusted web design and wordpress development
company offering creative and innovative web development services.

We have 5+ years experienced designers and developers.

Our Primary focuses are:

Website Design and Development

1.       Website Design, PSD design, PSD to HTML conversion

2.       WordPress Unique Theme Design,  Development & Customization

3.       Plugins & Widget Development and customization as per project
specifications.

4.       WordPress CMS Integration

5.       PSD to WordPress Conversion, Responsive Wordpress Website

6.       WordPress Ecommerce Websites

7.       Free analyses of existing websites.

Our Strength:

Live support via Skype, Phone, Email and website..

3 Months free maintenance support after work delivery to client server.

No Hidden T&C or Policies.

We have good hands on experience on a wide range PHP, Magento, Drupal and
Ecommerce.

Thanks,

KAUT

---