Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:16:38 +0800 (WST)
From:      Michael Slater <mikey@iexpress.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Support Blues

Hi,
   After yet another relentless day providing phone support to one
clueless idiot after another, i was wondering if anyone had ever attemtped
the document cases of overworked and frustrated tech support staff blowing
their brains out after having to put up with "My Computer's broken.. It
says the pipeline burst" or It worked fine at XYZ ISP, what's wrong with
your service".. Some of the !@#$ we hear on a day to day basis is nothing
short of ridiculous.. Makes me wonder why some people buy a computer at
all.

Michael Slater
Internet Express
Perth, Western Australia