Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:56:37 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Capture with videocapture

I DL'd 'the current driver driver' and my link still shows up purple in
my history. Have you changed it in the last two days? The date showing
on the files is May 18 20:34. The README.bt848 file has no dates or VCS
info in it.

I unpacked the tarball in /usr/src. I then recompiled my kernel. Was
that the right course, given that I already had bktr0 in there after I
fired up the 0.46 and bt848 driver that came with the 2.2.6 CD's? I have
also implemented the 'opts_bktr.h' substitution. Is there a separate
compile necessary for the brooktree.c program? I assumed not, since
there was no Makefile in the tarball.

--> Don