Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2017 11:22:16 +0100
From:      Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
To:        qroxana <qroxana@mail.ru>
Cc:        qroxana via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Does FreeBSD support Allwinner R18?

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 08:33:46 +0000
qroxana via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org> wrote:

> It seems PINE 64-TLS switch from Allwinner A64 SoC to R18
> https://www.pine64.org/?product=pine-a64-lts
>
> There's a sysutils/u-boot-sopine port for PINE 64-TLS,
> does it mean FreeBSD could be running on the PINE A64-TLS
> board now?
>
> Thanks,

 Yes, R18 ~= A64, I think that it draws less power etc ...
 I do have the Pine64-LTS and use it, that's why the u-boot-sopine was
created. The main difference between Pine64/Pine64-LTS is LPDDR3 for
the LTS version (and the sopine/pinebook) hence the new u-boot.

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com> <manu@freebsd.org>