Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:09:32 PDT
From:      faried nawaz <nawaz921@cs.uidaho.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chancellor Group (symbol = CHAG)

chag@moneyworld.com wrote...

   http://chancellor.stockpick.com

   Chancellor Group, Inc. (symbol CHAG) just reported big quarterly earnings
   and announced a 1-for-2 stock dividend payable July 31.  I understand
   investment advisors are issuing a "buy" recommendation for CHAG. The
   company has a strong book value.  This looks like a good situation to me.
   What do you think?  They are located at:

   	http://chancellor.stockpick.com

   Bob Williams, 206-269-0846

   To terminate from my Investment Opportunities, Reply to
   chag@moneyworld.com with "remove" in the subject field.

a lot of people in my domain (uidaho.edu) got hit by this person over the
previous few days.  i mailed postmaster@moneyworld.com, this address, and
the nic contact for moneyworld.com (which, incidentally is bob williams);
my mail bounced or wasn't replied to.  i also could not get myself taken
off the above-mentioned list using the mentioned instructions.

what can be done about people like this?

faried.
(reply-to set to chat)