Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:53:56 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
To:        "Christian Walther" <cptsalek@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox crashing after portupgrade 13 July

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:07:10 +0200
"Christian Walther" <cptsalek@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you use any extensions? I've seen it a couple of times that Firefox
> becomes unstable after an upgrade. In this case I start by moving
> ~/.mozilla/firefox to another location and start from scratch.

yeah,this is a bit more radical than creating a new profile, but outcome is the
same

> I don't know if this is the same as Norberto suggests (creating a new profile).

with a new profile u can still access the old info. I have my firefox always
start with the profile manager, and have 3 profiles available  - one with
no extensions / skins at all, one with just the web page profiler extension,
and then my workhorse with lots of goodies.

i thought i had a way to start them all in parallel.. but i cant figure it out
now..oh well :)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Warned.