Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 1996 12:03:39 +1100 (EST)
From:      Robert Lore <rlore@ozemail.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Web Server, guideto

Hello there guys!

I suscribe to FreeBSD via Walnut Creek and have just received the 2.1 release.

I have been told to set up a node on the Internet (firewall) and provide ftp
and web
services etc. As you have already done it, do you have a sort of howto
guide or list of things to do? I am sure this is a very often asked question

Thanks very much for your advice,

Regards Robert Lore
DATATREE COMPUTING SYSTEMS Pty Ltd                 evening : 61.2.9535657
11 Reed Street        .-------------------------.  mobile  : 61.411.108127
CREMORNE  NSW  2090   | Robert Lore             |  daytime : 61.2.2338222
AUSTRALIA             | rlore@ozemail.com.au    |  fax     : 61.2.2338083