Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 06:25:17 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        Benno Rice <benno@jeamland.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patches for compilation of libstand

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 10:33:07AM +1100, Benno Rice wrote:
> I've attached a patch for lib/libstand, and also a PowerPC version of
> _setjmp.S that needs to be placed in lib/libstand/powerpc.

I've committed libstand/powerpc/_setjmp.S, and the patch to
libstand/Makefile and libstand/zalloc_defs.h.  The `const' additions seem
the Right Thing, but I need to test a normal FreeBSD build to check.

I look forward your next set of patches!  :-))

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX