Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 1997 15:22:19 -0800
From:      RGireyev@bellind.com
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <muditha@seychelles.net>
Subject:   RE: Domain Registration

I seem to remember Michael Dillon talk about this when he was going
at it with Australian boys discussing the single multiple IP stuff.
That
conversation can't be more than a month old (Hint: check archives).
Also, Muditha, have you tried inet-access mailing list. I think it's
@earth.com
Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.