Date:      Sat, 07 Jun 2008 21:52:01 +0200
From:      Daniel Ponticello <daniel@skytek.it>
To:        Andy Kosela <andy.kosela@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Current status of support for high end SAN hardware

On FreeBSD7, i'm succesfully using Qlogic 4gb fibre channel HBAs (ISP
driver)
attached to Fibre Brocade Switch and IBM DS4700 (14 disks array) using 4
way multipath
with gmultipath.

Regards,

Daniel

--

WBR,
Cordiali Saluti,

Daniel Ponticello, VP of Engineering

Network Coordination Centre of Skytek

---
- For further information about our services:
- Please visit our website at http://www.Skytek.it
---