Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 17:56:33 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
Subject:   Re: Network Visualisation/Management Software

/usr/ports/net/scotty  is a Xbased thing ... uses SNMP to map the
network and tries to draw pictures .....

Quoting Graeme Brown (graeme.brown@bt-sys.bt.co.uk)
On Subject: Network Visualisation/Management Software
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 1998 at 10:12:29AM +0100

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)