Date:      Sun, 9 Sep 2001 11:41:25 -0700
From:      "Lal Manavado" <manavado@frisurf.no>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Screen access in freebsd.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C13924.5AFCB000

Hallo there!

Could anyone tell me when accessing to the screen content, does
FreeBSD have the equivalent of Linux's vcsa devices which allows reading
back the screen? This used to be unique to Linux I believe.

My reason for this query, is that I am not very familiar with the nuts =
and bolts of freebsd, and would like to use the os with a Braille =
display.

Thanks very much.

Lal.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C13924.5AFCB000

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hallo there!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Could anyone tell me when accessing to =
the screen=20
content, does<BR>FreeBSD have the equivalent of Linux's vcsa devices =
which=20
allows reading<BR>back the screen? This used to be unique to Linux I=20
believe.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My reason for this query, is that I am not very familiar with the =
nuts and=20
bolts of freebsd, and would like to use the os with a Braille =
display.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks very much.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>