Date:      Wed, 01 Sep 1999 18:05:47 +0900
From:      Atsuo Kobayashi <akoba@ebina.hitachi.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   build custom failed

Hi.
I tried custom build of PicoBSD. and get followings.
======
PicoBSD build -- Current parameters:

        1.  Type: custom (from /usr/home/akoba/terminal/pico_gen)
        2.  MFS size: 2400 kB
        3.  Language: en
        4.  Site-info:
-> We'll use the sources living in /usr/src

-> I hope you have checked the ../custom/PICOBSD config file...

-> Checking if we have to build the PICOBSD kernel...
make: cannot open ../build/Makefile.conf.
=======
I think,
In custom build, the script once cd to the symbolic link "/usr/src/release/picobsd/custom" .
Then "../build/Makefile.conf" not points to "/usr/src/release/picobsd/build/Makefile.conf".
Except only case custom is linked to /usr/src/release/picobsd/xxxx.

Is that so ?
I would like to place custom build parameters on my home directry.
How can i do it ?

Thanks.
   Atsuo