Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:02:25 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        cweimann@wallnet.com, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Small X?

As I recall, Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <20000330203307.A24199@wallnet.com>
> "Christopher S. Weimann" writes:
> : Have they actually received the new cards though.  The new stuff
> : started production on March 2.  It seems possible that they aren't
> : through the old stock yet.
>
> Maybe you are right.  I know that the circuit cities around here are
> completely out and won't get more in for a few more weeks.  And I
> thought production started March 20, not March 2.
>
> Well see what other actions they put into place to fix this problem.

I ordered one through the Netpliance web site.  Just like a Grannie
would do.

I ordered two more through the local Circuit City.

I haven't heard from any of them about a delivery date.  The Circuit
City guy said "a week to 10 days" on 3/17/00.

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.net