Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:32:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jan Koum  <jkb@best.com>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
Cc:        don@partsnow.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Interesting correlation

	Actually, there is another typo of commercial which has a song
which goes something like this: "We could be heros" -- after which they
show people running NT and Win95. I guess those people are heros. To pay
money for such an OS. Ohh wait.. it is idiots. I got the two mixed up.
Sorry,

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."