Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:50:54 -0500
From:      Robert Hough <rch@qserve.net>
To:        Ernie Elu <ernie@spooky.eis.net.au>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GUI based hosting server

At 12:31 PM 8/17/2000 +1000, Ernie Elu wrote:
>I have looked at webmin and it's not in the same league as the Cobalt stuff.

         This is something I've been working on in my spare time. The
problem is, I don't really know how portable it will be... If your
seriously interested in checking it out when I get it up to par (anyone
else for that matter), send me a private email and I'll drop you in my list
of names to keep informed. While your at it, send some of the features you
would like to see this type of package utilize... The biggest problem I see
about this type of package is, most sys admins are *very* particular about
where and how they do things. The raq's assume your an idiot, and forces
you to do what *they* want you to. I think I've voided our raq's warranty
100 times over by now, as much tampering, err tweaking, that I've done... :)