Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 09:26:34 -0400
From:      "Benjamin Greenwald" <beng@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        "Ruslan Ermilov" <ru@ucb.crimea.ua>, <gibbs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Reboots w/ new ahc code

Okay.  I backed out the May 15th changes locally.  The kernel without the
changes works just fine.  And just to double check, I booted the kernel with
the May 15th changes again just to make sure the problem hadn't gone away
because something else had changed... no dice.  The problem persisted.

So I think we can be pretty confident in saying the problem has something to
do with the new ahc code.

-Ben