Date:      20 May 2003 02:16:27 +0000
From:      Charles Young <charles@wranglers.com.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   fontconfig and FT_Get_BDF_Property

Hi all,

After upgrading my fontconfig to 2.2.0, fc-cache -vf gives me an error:
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.so.1: Undefined
symbol "FT_Get_BDF_Property" when it tries to build the cache for non
bitmapped fonts.

I have:

1. updated my CVS ports tree
2. rebuilt fontconfig, freetype, expat and Xft using portupgrade
(portupgrade -frR )
3. rebuilt my all (portupgrade -afr)

and fc-cache still chokes.

XFree86-clients, XFree86-fontScalable and several other ports also fail
to build with the same error.

There is only one copy of libfontconfig.so.1 in ldconfig -r.

I'm sure that there is something really obvious, but  ...

Thanks in advance,
Charles

sig. removed in the interest of good taste