Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2023 01:05:13 +0200 (CEST)
From:      iio7@tutanota.com
To:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Where did the signal-desktop package go?

I use Signal on a daily basis on FreeBSD (currently running 13.2-RELEASE).

Suddenly I discovered, after an upgrade using pkg, that it is no longer present on my system and installing it as a package isn't working.

pkg install signal-desktop
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
FreeBSD repository is up to date.
All repositories are up to date.
pkg: No packages available to install matching 'signal-desktop' have been found in the repositories

It's clearly available in ports in net-im, but suddenly no longer available as a package.

I am running with "latest", not "quarterly".

Where did the signal-desktop package go?