Date:      Tue, 03 Mar 1998 10:25:29 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Video ioctl interface

Hi,

I hope that we can support the Java Multimedia Interface (JMF) . Just go
to http://www.javasoft.com and do a search on JMF also if you can also
ask the real audio people what they would like to see in the way
of multimedia interfaces. Last but not least , this is a great point
for those doing multimedia development to state what they would like
to see in way of interfaces.

	Cheers,
	Amancio