Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:54:00 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: M$ anti-trust case

At 16:37 17-04-2000 -0600, Brett Glass wrote:
>Hurting developers hurts consumers. This is why the GPL hurts consumers
>as well.

Agreed. Two sides of the same coin. And a double jeopardy. If you produce
quality commercial software, M$ will undercut you; If you produce quality
shareware, some kid will steal your idea and produce a gpled version.

Either way the consumer seems to save money, but loses big.

Cheers,
Adam
"I think, therefore I am."
                    - Seventeenth Century Philosophy

"I publish what I think, therefore I have."
                    - Twenty-First Century Action

Details at http://www.OnlinePublisher.net/