Date:      Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:54:17 +0800 (HKT)
From:      Bo Fussing <bmf@homegate.net>
To:        Damian Hamill <damian@cablenet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: news server source for 95/NT

Hi,

You could try DNews (sorry don't know the URL), but my experience
using it on NT3.51 convinced me that INND on BSD UNIX (BSDI 2.1) is light
years ahead in performance. However on the positive side it is a bit
easier to set up than INND and being a commercial product has support.
Needless to say we don't run NT any more...

Good luck,
Bo

Bo Fussing <bmf@homegate.net> HomeGate Inc.
Tel +852 2851-8884 Fax +852 2541-9843 URL http://www.homegate.net
PGP fingerprint = D7 9F ED 1D E5 B9 62 4F  77 BC D1 33 5B 4E 95 81
For PGP ID & Signature mail empty message to bmf-pgp@homegate.net