Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 22:47:43 +0000 ()
From:      Jay Lixfeld <carrera@idirect.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   X11R6

I know that I will probably be repremanded for posting this message here,
but I don't know where else to put it...

I'm having a single, small problem with X11.  I am on a dialup 28.8
connection with my FreeBSD 2.1.5 box.  Apparently, the only way that I can
run X11 is to have a ppp connection established.  All I want to know is if
there is any way that I can load X11 without having to dialup my ISP, or
turning on my modem even, for that matter!

Thanks in advance, and I apoligize for the content!

Jason Lixfeld