Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 18:43:41 +0200
From:      Morsal Roudbay <morsal@swipnet.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X and Swedish keyboard layout

Hi
I've been reading all type of docs and searching the net to find a solution
to my problem... but unfortunatley I havent been able to get a Swedish
keyboard layout in X.. I found lots about XFree 3.x but not much on 4.x...

FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE
-
XFree86 Version 4.1.0 / X Window System
Release Date: 2 June 2001
Build Operating System: FreeBSD 4.2-BETA i386 [ELF]
Module Loader present

I got a working Swedish keyboard layout in console though,
here is my rc.conf:

font8x14="NO"
font8x16="swiss-8x16"
font8x8="swiss-8x8"