Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:14:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@aracnet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Domain names and Nameserver

	Hi all, trying to get my domain name to resolve to my IP. I've
gone to network solutions and finally got the nameserver IP set to my own
IP. Problem is I do not have a valid secondary nameserver quite yet,
though I think I'd still be able to get to it. I can manually enter my IP
into a web browser, the Apache is installed Web Page comes up just
fine. Whois reports the information except for the secondary nameserver,
which is a typo. Oh, the domain is 1nova.com @ 63.105.24.23
	If anyone could point me to a document on how to set this kind of
stuff up with Network Solutions or other, it'd be much appreciated! Thanks
in advance!

					Rick