Date:      Mon, 06 Sep 2004 18:05:34 -0700
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
To:        Len Zettel <zettel@acm.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RFC:  5.3 Migration Guide

--=-ZEMM/j+OMwIG2hfA0gwY

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 11:27, Len Zettel wrote:
> OK, you asked :-). Attached are suggested cosmetic changes
> to the English.  If this is premature, my apologies to all for wasting th=
> bandwidth.=20

Not a waste at all...thanks for tightening up the writing.  I tend to be
a little verbose sometimes.  I might take a little time to work through
this patch...there were one or two problems that I might solve a little
bit differently, but I want most of your changes.

Thanks!

Bruce.

--=-ZEMM/j+OMwIG2hfA0gwY

--=-ZEMM/j+OMwIG2hfA0gwY--