Date:      Wed, 5 Apr 1995 20:00:03 PDT
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
To:        Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
Cc:        fenner@parc.xerox.com, seki@sysrap.cs.fujitsu.co.jp, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: IGMP bug

In message <199504052302.SAA29275@plains.nodak.edu> you write:
>I sent in a endian fix today in mrouted config.c where boundaries are defined.

Well, you didn't send it to me, and it probably won't end up in 3.5 unless you
do.  I am the maintainer of mrouted and the multicast kernel.

>I think there are all kinds of endian problems in the code.

Almost everything is stored in network order.  I think there are a few tricky
endian problems in the code; if there were "all kinds" it wouldn't be working.

  Bill