Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2024 13:51:23 -0700
From:      Luke Wolf <lukewolf101010@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking to help out

Hello,
I'm a professional software developer that was looking for something
different to do in his off days from his day to day work, and wifi
support seems to need the most love to me right now from the standpoint
of personally attempting to daily drive it.

I've got a scratch laptop with Intel 9560 wifi to develop on and I can
procure other devices as necessary.

I don't really know anything about wifi in particular but I'm a quick
leaner when pointed in the right direction, and most of my peers
consider me a pretty good developer.

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for
onboarding into working on this.

Thanks,
Luke Wolf