Date:      Tue, 03 Dec 1996 23:19:26 -0800
From:      "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your Mail

People, PLEASE don't ever address a reply to something on a public
list as "Your Mail".  99.99% of the time, it is NOT _MY_ mail, and 80%
of those instances are things I couldn't care less about.

It doesn't take more than a few seconds to think up a subject line
that has something to do with the purpose of the message.  This is a
mental exercise you should try to get yourself in the habit of doing
every time you send a message.  "Your Mail", and "A Question" don't
count.

The reason I am bitching is because this is about the fourth time I've
seen it in the last couple months (not necessarily on this list each
time), and I find it extremely annoying.

Thanks for your attention...

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net