Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 1996 14:58:43 -0800
From:      Khoo Swee Chuan <sckhoo@asiapac.net>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   number of servers

hi,

        I am in a company which is chartered to startup isp
in my country.
        I always hear people say about "keep it simple",
just one question, does that mean i should have one machine ( FreeBSD )
each on mail/ftp/web/dns/etc etc or run multiple type of servers in
one machine, provided money is not a problem. :)
        Which one is simpler? I'll want to have individual machine
doing specific job. WHat u think?

        Thanx.

| Khoo Swee Chuan ( The Network Connections )  sckhoo@asiapac.net	|
| http://www.asiapac.net/~sckhoo/  				        |
| tel:603-7337757  fax:603-7345577    #include <std.disclaimer>	        |
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."