Date:      Mon, 9 Jan 2017 00:24:22 +0300
From:      Michael Zhilin <mizhka@freebsd.org>
To:        Chris Boley <ilgtech75@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, Aleksandr Rybalko <ray@ddteam.net>
Subject:   Re: BCM53125

Hi Chris,

No, it's not yet supported and some work is in progress. I've received my
BPiR1 on 31 of Dec and I plan to work with support of BCM531x5  this month
(it's top of my list).

Best regards,
Michael.

8 =D1=8F=D0=BD=D0=B2. 2017 =D0=B3. 9:42 PM =D0=BF=D0=BE=D0=BB=D1=8C=D0=B7=
=D0=BE=D0=B2=D0=B0=D1=82=D0=B5=D0=BB=D1=8C "Chris Boley" <ilgtech75@gmail.c=
om>
=D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB: