Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:22:09 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [obrien@NUXI.com: www.freebsd.org references in research]

Wolfram Schneider wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message from David O'Brien <obrien@NUXI.com> -----
>
> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:17:38 -0800
> From: "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
> To: webmaster@freebsd.org
> Subject: www.freebsd.org references in research
>
> http://helix.nature.com/webmatters/tomog.html
>
> describes a network management tool built on FreeBSD that has even used
> network connctions to www.freebsd.org for performing network research.

This has already been noted over on -advocacy.  ;^)

I'm planning to write them a letter inviting them to describe why they
choose FreeBSD for their development, and their usage of FreeBSD, in
a column for Daemon News.  I hope they' participate, with or without
the help of a Daemon News staff writer.

I now return you to the normal somnambulistic state of freebsd-net...

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com