Date:      Thu, 08 Mar 2001 00:53:59 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        developers@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.3-BETA available for FTP

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.3-BETA

I don't have a set of BETA bits for the Alpha yet but those will
follow shortly.

Please give these bits a reasonable going-over.  It's not a full
release candidate by any means, but if there have been any
particularly bad mistakes made then we should certainly find them in
the BETA and not when we've gotten as far as the release candidate
(which should not, in theory, have *anything* wrong with it :-).

Thanks!

- Jordan