Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 19:06:54 -0700
From:      "Bryan Otteson" <ares@ida.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@frEEbSd.oRg>
Subject:   Re: Win98, Win2k and FreeBSD - Tripple Boot...?

Whenever I have tried to use multiple OS's, I have found that Powerquest's
Boot Magic is a pretty good one to use.  It is pretty easy to set everything
up as far as I have seen, and it provides a nice graphical interface for
choosing your O/S too.  But don't take just my word on it, I'm still just a
rookie.  :)
me,