Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:25:05 +0100
From:      "Andreas Alderud" <aaldv97@student.vxu.se>
To:        <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installer

My only wish for FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE is that it will be as small as
possible, right now there are tons of stuff in 4.1 being installed that I
don't need.
For example, I don't see the reason why Sendmail is installed by default,
many people need it, most people don't, those who do would be better off it
was handled as a port. Some people would surtanly rather want PostFix being
installed.
I'm curious if I'm the only minimalist around here, personally I find it
much simpler to secure and administrate a box if it just includes only the
stuff that is absolutly needed.

/Kind regards,
    David A. Alderud