Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:54:26 +0200 (EET)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help needed: ALTQ integration into FreeBSD

Hi,

  Having the prerequisite agreement of the FreeBSD core team I'm
delighted to announce my intention of putting the basis of a "ALTQ
framework integration into FreeBSD" project.

  The current set target is "porting" the sources of the ALTQ project
(ALTQ 3.1 is available for the 4.5-RELEASE branch) to FreeBSD-current.
This is certainly not a easy nor simple task and I surely don't have all
the skills needed right now, so I'm going to need help. I'm looking for
a mentor (or more) with FreeBSD core networking knowledge and, if
possible, with commit privileges to the right spots. If you know such a
person or if you are one please contact me.

  Also, anybody interested to discuss, contribute or help in any other
way is very welcomed to contact me.

Reference:

 ALTQ project home
 http://www.csl.sony.co.jp/person/kjc/kjc/software.html