Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:06:50 +0200
From:      "Damir Lampa" <lampa@mioc.hr>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with PCMCIA

Hi all!

I cannot do anything about this.. luckly I have managed to find an external
modem with this computer so I can connect to the Internet from FreeBSD.

If I find a replacement PCCARD modem, I'll probably work it out easily...
The card is not even supported under Windows 2000, so no wonder it produces
problems under FreeBSD...

Many thanks to all who have provided me with their valuable help!!

Damir