Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:20:04 GMT
From:      Troye Johnson <drsweetlips@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/148112: [ath] Atheros 9285 cannot register with wifi AP  (timeout)

The following reply was made to PR kern/148112; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Troye Johnson <drsweetlips@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, izaera@gmail.com
Subject: Re: kern/148112: [ath] Atheros 9285 cannot register with wifi AP
	(timeout)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:18:48 -0400

 --000e0cd6aca20b7b9c048c90a29c

 Well as from what I can tell the wifi card does  associate, but shortly
 there after the device hangis and the kernel resets it. So when the device
 hangs, I cannot do "dhclient wlan0" to get the IP as the device as been
 reset (and simultaneously disassociated from AP). Maintainer has been
 paged/contacted in addition to this PR.

 ---
 Proud N00b

 --000e0cd6aca20b7b9c048c90a29c

 Well as from what I can tell the wifi card does=A0 associate, but shortly t=
 here after the device hangis and the kernel resets it. So when the device h=
 angs, I cannot do &quot;dhclient wlan0&quot; to get the IP as the device as=
  been reset (and simultaneously disassociated from AP). Maintainer has been=
  paged/contacted in addition to this PR.<br>

 --000e0cd6aca20b7b9c048c90a29c--