Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 1995 17:53:20 -0400
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        Gennady Sorokopud <gena@NetVision.net.il>
Cc:        "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.org, ti@amb.org
Subject:   Re: xmcd 1.4

On Sun, April  9, 1995 at 11:51:01 (+0300), Gennady Sorokopud wrote:

 > Hmm , works fine for me.

	Yeah, I ran it off your machine and it seemed to work ok...

 > what SCSI adapter/CD-ROM drive do you have?

	I've got a BT445s, and a Chinon CDS-525 - it's brand new - got it
from Rodney Grimes about a week ago - so I'm positive there's nothing wrong
with it (not to mention that xcdplayer will play audio CD's off it).

 > Also did you configured xmcd for your specific configuration after
 > you installed it on your machine?
 > (You should use /usr/X11R6/lib/xmcd/config/configure script for this )

	Yes, I did.  I'm positive that I've got it configured for the right
drive and all that...

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration