Date:      Fri, 16 May 97 10:41:47 EDT
From:      squires@mne.com (Gregg Squires)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   porting thttpd to the ports collection

Hi:

I need to port thttpd (a lightweight web server with throughput throttling),
and thought I'd write and see if anyone else is doing it first.

As a happy FreeBSD user, I volunteer to develop the port for the ports
collection if no one else is doing it.

The distribution for thttpd does not build properly on FreeBSD at present,
so some work will be required for the port.

I also offer to maintain the port, since I will need to maintain thttpd
and the changes unless someone else is.

- Gregg
  squires@mne.com