Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 1995 15:23:46 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        hbarker@tusk.dsms.sanmateo.ca.us
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: archive site

In article <9504060603.AA03178@tusk.dsms.sanmateo.ca.us>
hbarker@tusk.dsms.sanmateo.ca.us writes:

>> Where can i get a copy of the "current" install floppies and the bin
>> directories that have been built?
>>
>> I would like to test the 3c589 stuff but do not have enough disk space to
>> do the build of the "current" tree until i can use the network, but i can
>> not use the net until i get a kernel that knows about the 3c589.

The 3c589 stuff of the latest snapshot distribution has fatal bug.
You must get latest snapshot and replace if_zp.c with -current version.

Furthermore, the snapshot release can't be installed via PCMCIA
Ethernet even if you have IBM PCMCIA Ethernet Card (Why?).
--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html