Date:      Tue, 8 May 2001 13:03:51 +0200
From:      Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>
To:        Taavi Talvik <taavi@uninet.ee>
Cc:        Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: We seriously need a cleanup on ftp-master

Taavi Talvik wrote (2001/05/08):
> It is not only a disk space issue. It is more management
> issue. Considering current tools for keeping up to date ftp mirrors,
> keeping up with changes on current "ftp-master" is almost impossible.

I agree. For example, I'm switching from ftp/cvsup to rsync/cvsup
right now and I'm again looking in directories doc/mailing-lists,
development/FreeBSD-CVS and branches, where I'm separating stuff
for rsync (branches/2.2-stable/commerce?, branches/2.2-stable/xpermint?)
and for cvsup...

--
Rudolf Cejka   (cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz;  http://www.fee.vutbr.cz/~cejkar)
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of El. Engineering and Comp. Science