Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:43:26 +0000
From:      Raphael Salas <raphael_salas@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hard disk not detected during install

Hi,
=20
I recently bought a Toshiba Satellite P205D-S7479, and want to run FreeBSD =
7.0-RELEASE on it. However, during partitioning, my hard disk (SATA) is not=
 found, even with ACPI disabled and during safe mode. pciconfig -lv says th=
e ATA controller's vendor is ATI. Additionally, my BIOS doesn't provide any=
 options regarding hard disk, therefore, I cannot switch it to IDE mode.
=20
Can I do anything about it?
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.=A0You IM, we g=
ive.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=3Dtext_hotmail_join=