Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 00:29:43 GMT
From:      "Simon van der Meer" <svdmeer@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0.5

Hi!

I'd like to install FreeBSD on my old laptop, an IBM Thinkpad 486 with only
4 MB RAM.

I read the FreeBSD FAQ that version 2.0.5 will install on 4 MB RAM. (2.0.17
will also do, but I cannot use the memory between 640 kb and 1 MB so 2.0.5
will only install)
After installing 2.0.5 I will upgrade to 2.0.17, it's possible to do it that
way, according to the FAQ.

In the FAQ, they write about 2.0.5 and 2.0.17 for older machines, but where
can I find them?   That's where the FAQ doesn't talk about.

I hope someone know some location, I'm looking for 2.0.5 and 2.0.17.
Thank's.

Simon.