Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 1998 12:50:17 +0100
From:      Alex Le Heux <alexlh@p.funk.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   some funny things

Hi,

I'm using the pcm audio driver together with my Terratec soundcard. I notice
two strange things:

1. at bootup the kernel detects the device as pcm1, and not pcm0 as is listed
   in my kernel config file.

2. when playing mp3s with mpg123, if mpg123 ever gets behind on decoding
   (me forgetting the -b flag), the sound stops, and doesn't come back.
   The only solution I've found is rebooting the machine.

If anyone wants more info, I'll be happy to supply it.

Alex

--
<HTML><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type:text/html"> <SCRIPT>
function X() {parent.close();};