Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:36:34 +0000
From:      se@x14.mi.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/1134

On Apr 12, 21:01, "Marc G. Fournier" wrote:
} Synopsis: PPB support is broken for multiple/unknown PPBs.
}
} Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->wolf
} Responsible-Changed-By: scrappy
} Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Apr 12 21:00:31 PDT 1996
} Responsible-Changed-Why:
} pci.c and pcireg.c show all indications of being Wolfgang's dept

Wolfgang hasn't been participating in FreeBSD development
for about one year now. While he put only his name into the
copyright note, the PCI code was a common effort (though he
surely did most of the work), and I've taken over maintenance.

Parts of the problems reported in the PC have long been fixed
in both -current and -stable, and the rest has been in my
private source tree (and sent to ASAMI Satoshi for testing
with a non-DEC PCI to PCI bridge) for more than a month. I
was sure I had long merged it into -current, but I'll check
again later today.

Regards, STefan
--
 Stefan Esser, Zentrum fuer Paralleles Rechnen		Tel:	+49 221 4706021
 Universitaet zu Koeln, Weyertal 80, 50931 Koeln	FAX:	+49 221 4705160