Date:      Sun, 7 May 2000 13:46:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WordPerfect Office2000 for Linux--Installable?

Yes, I realized that about 2 minutes after I sent the email when I decided
to install WP8 myself.  I am thinking that if WP8 for linux can install,
you can get WP2000 to install, but you may want to wait until there is a
port set up for it.

You also create the port yourself, or simply try to install it with the
Linux instructions.  I would not recommend the latter.

Another option is to email the person maintaining the port for WP8 and ask
if you can get a WP2000 port.  He or she may be able to whip up that port
rather quickly with your help.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

Microsoft: Will you get a macro virus today?