Date:      Sun, 18 May 2008 17:55:36 -0500
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org, Volker Werth <vwe@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: kern/92292: [md] [hang] Heavy IO on a md-backed filesystem on a snapshotted filesystem will block

> I do not know if the bug still exists.  If I had to keep track of
> everything that was broken with snapshots on FreeBSD, I'd need a personal
> assistant.

Consider the bugbusting team your personal assistants :-)

Seriously, we are making an effort to speed up the handling of PRs and
to make them more visible, to hopefully get more problems fixed.  But,
it is going to take quite some time before we get to that point, so you
will have to be patient with us in the meantime.

mcl